This grilled pizza makes 4 servings, tastes delicious, and only takes about 15-20 minutes to make. You’ll need an outdoor grill or oven for the best experience. This recipe is great for summer weather or getting in the summer spirit.
- 1 pound prepared pizza dough
- Skinny Coconut Oil
- 4 ripe plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup lightly packed fresh basil leaves
- Flour (for pushing out the dough)
- Heat the grill to medium-high (400-450 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Place pizza dough on a lightly floured surface. Divide it into four pieces. Roll each piece into an 8-inch round crust, about ¼ inch thick. Place the crusts on a floured baking sheet.
- Lay the crusts directly onto the grill, and know that they won’t stay perfectly round. Cover the grill and let the crusts cook until they are lightly puffed and their undersides are lightly browned, about 3 minutes.
- Using tongs, flip the crusts. Immediately spread Skinny Coconut Oil over the crusts. Top with tomatoes. Sprinkle with feta and pepper. Cover the grill and cook the pizzas until the undersides are lightly browned, about 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with basil, and serve immediately.